- Established in 1980
- Family owned and operated, 2nd and 3rd generation machinists
- Decades of machining expertise in R&D / Prototype projects and manufacturing with a combined 234 years of machining experience and the average tenure being 18 years.
- General Mgr. and Department Heads are all seasoned machinists with an average of 35 years of experience
Capabilities (Turning, Milling, & Multi-Axis )
Utilizing the latest technology of Haas and Mazak CNC Equipment
- Spindle Through Hole up to 7.25"
- Optimal Diameters: 3.0" - 6.0"
- Optimal Lengths: 24" and shorter
- Capabilities: 10 OD X 96 Length (Actuals will depend on diameter versus length).
Q.A. Inspection Equipment
- Zeiss CMM
- Keyence portable CMM utilizing the latest in video inspection technology
- Gage Maker thread system
- Fully digitized manual inspection reports
Scheduling /Planning /Logistics
- Efficiently managed with latest MRP software technology
Data tracking and Reporting
- Ten year's digitally traceable documents for every job
CNC / Manufacturing Programming
- Master Cam Mill level 5 axis curve, including turning and milling, up to five-axis machining.